- >> Please call our toll free no 1234 from both Tashi Cell and Bmobile
- >> 15 % -off on all the fares( Excursion Fare) Available
- >> To purchase of one way sector from the IBE , please select Premium Economy Class instead of Economy Class
- >> Flight Schedule from 1st December 2015 to 30 November 2016 is out - Click Here
Bhutan Airlines - Fly with us to the Land of Happiness
- : : About Us : :
- : : Information : :
- : : Recent News & Announcement : :
- : : Vacancy Announcement : :
BHUTAN AIRLINES - Tashi Air Pvt. Ltd, Bhutan’s first Private Airline came into existence after the Tashi Group of Companies, outbid other joint venture companies and won the License to operate Airline Service both Domestic and International Sectors.
Tashi group of Companies was founded by Late Dasho Ugen Dorji in 1959 with the vision to bring out the best of Bhutan.
On 4th December 2011, Tashi Group of companies welcomed its first aircraft Bhutan Airline’s (Tashi Air Private Limited), A Pilatus PC12 with capacity of 8 Passengers for domestic operations.It started its International operations on 10th of October 2013 with an A320 aircraft with 150 passenger seating capacity, operating a flight from Paro to Bangkok and connecting to Kolkata on 7th December 2013. On the completion of our wet-leased contract for the A320 aircraft, Bhutan Airlines started its fleet with new Airbus A319 with 122 seating capacity on 1st of May 2014.
Bhutan Airlines being the country’s first private airline. It has always strived to provide excellent services to the people with the lowest fares possible.
Ever since Bhutan airlines began operating, it has proven its reliability, flexibility and good customer services with our daily flights to Bangkok and Kolkata, we now ask you, the public to keep showering us with your unconditional support and FLY WITH US TO THE LAND OF HAPPINESS !
No Vacancy as of now